George’s Dog Balm is Australia’s only balm for dogs which is Australian Certified Organic. Our ingredients have been selected for their natural and organic healing and soothing properties.
All About George Balm is recommended for treating and soothing painful, dry, cracked and chapped doggy noses and paws. Our balm is also great for minor irritations such as hot-spots, grazes and scrapes.
All About George Balm 50g tin is our standard size. So why not get 2 at the same time! How long this tin will last you will depend on the size of your dog, amount and frequency of use.
All About George Balm contains organic ingredients which have been carefully selected for optimal healing benefits as follows:
- Anti-inflammatory – reduces inflammation on the skin.
- Analgesic – natural pain reliever.
- Anti-Allergic – can help in suppressing an allergy.
- Emollient – a brilliant moisturizer.
- Antioxidant – oils with a superb antioxidant.
- Cicatrizant – promotes recovery of wounds and scrapes.
- Anti-microbial – It stops the proliferation of microbes and is especially notable for its anti-fungal properties.
- Astringent – mild astringent effect which makes it good for treating injuries and scars.
- Hypoallergenic – perfect skin protectant for our pets
- Sun protection – natural SPF benefits
All About George Balm has been developed to be fragrance-free to ensure there is no irritation to our furry friends. It is also perfectly lick-able!
RECOMMENDED APPLICATION: Apply as much as is required and gently rub into noses, paws and skin irritations. We recommend applying at least 2-3 times per day, and especially before bed when healing and regeneration is optimal. Allow the balm to soak in for as long as possible as this will allow time for the carrier oils to ensure those healing nutrients penetrate deep into the skin.
TIPS: It is a good idea to try to distract your dog for just a few minutes if possible to avoid them licking off all the balm. George likes to have some peanut butter straight after and a few belly rubs! Give your dog their favourite treat or go for a walk. The balm is also great for doggy parents too! Use on lips and any dry skin condition.